Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekends rule

Is there anything better than a weekend? I mean, I work hard throughout the week getting up early to go on walks, eat, hang out in my crate for a while, sleep, play for a while, go on a walk and wrap it all up with some simple training exercises and more sleep. Talk about a daily grind, huh?

Well, when the weekends come I love to let it all hang out; reward myself for working so hard throughout the week. This weekend was fantastic. What did I do this weekend...

Well, first up, I went for a fun play in the HB Dog Park. I ran, I wrestled, I got humped (it happens, don't worry about it) I made new friends. Good times.




Afterwards, I was a tired Pointer.


A really tired Pointer.


Sunday, deja vu... More dog park action but my silly owners forgot their camera so no action shots. I did meet a really nice pit bull named Chloe. Here is her website. She's a really well trained, well-behaved dog that is an ambassador for her breed and SUPER fun to play with. I hope I can see her again at the dog park!

After that, more sleeping. This time, it was a little sun-bathing with my momma. We were super lazy and it was awesome!


Back to the grind...

No comments: