Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nicknames I've been called in the last 72 hours

I know my name is Brisbane.
My owners know my name is Brisbane.

However, they enjoy testing their creativity and calling me by any number of cute or off the wall nicknames in passing. I love it. It keeps them occupied and I look forward to seeing at what length they're willing to go to get a new nickname.

In the last 72 hours, here are the nicknames that I have been called and remember. I don't listen a lot of the times--and probably have some form of puppy ADD--so there were probably more, but I wasn't list- LOOK AT THAT BIRD!! Sorry. Did I mention I have puppy-ADD? Here's what I've got for you (in no particular order).

Puppers (mom's favorite)
Briz
Buddy Boy
Little Man
Pupasaurus Rex
Adventure Dog
B-RIZ
BIZ
Brizzy Bee (my personal favorite...Dad's, too)
Fizzy Bee
Douche
Douchy Bee
Super Douche (I probably deserved those 3)
Pointer Pup
Pupper Fluppers
Pupperoni and Cheese
Little Sh*t (definitely deserved that one...I was in rare form)

My dad also likes coming up with rapper nicknames for me, along with some really off the wall stuff. Here are some gems:
Tha Notorious B.R.Z
Pupto Brizmol
Snoop Brizzy Bee
Briz Markie
Tha BRZA

Dog park later today. Stoked.

No comments: