Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guess who's back?


Brisbane's back!!

My owners took a 2 week trip to Europe and I was incarcerated for the entire stint. When being dragged into the boarding area of the veterinarian's office I shouted, "What crime am I being charged with? I've committed no crime!!" just like Edmond Dantes in Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo. OK, I actually ran excitedly in with all the other dogs and my 2 week lockup in the joint was really just like puppy summer camp; you might say I had fun. But, I'm glad to be back home with mom and dad and kicking it on super cushy puppy beds strategically placed throughout the house and getting regular walks and trips to the beach and all the lovin' I can handle. Life is good!

But in any event, I'm back in front of a computer and blogging again; feels good. Not too much happening around here, just getting back into the swing of things. The other day I was sitting on the steps watching my dad talking on the phone and I had a drool string about a foot long hanging from my lower lip, so that's pretty cool. Oh and I'm starting to wade into the ocean when we go to the beach, which is super fun though I'm still not sure about those waves.

Tons of fun stuff to blog about, so I'll just leave you with a couple photos for now. Until next time...I rule!!

No comments: