Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I GOT A PUPPY POOL!!!!!



Oh my God! Oh my God! I got a puppy pool for the summer! I'm just starting to love playing in the water at the beach but still don't really like the waves; they're big and...wet. Anyway...

I totally love splashing around in the water and now I can do that whenever I'd like! Mom came in with this big blue plastic thing and at first it sort of freaked me out. After a few minutes, I was hooked. Put it up on the sun deck, fill the thing with water and this pointer's pad just got pimped.



When it gets too hot for me I just go up on the deck and splash around a bit. Just because I can, I blow bubbles out my nose as I walk in circles around the pool. Looking for what? I don't know, but I'm sure there's something there worth checking out.



Life is good.

No comments: