Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Car rides are the best


I heart car rides

I don't know why, but I can't get enough car rides. My dad takes me with him whenever he has to run quick errands like dropping videos off at Blockbuster or to pick up puppy stuff at the pet supply store and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

It got me thinking about why I love car rides so much. Is it the wind in my face at 30mph? The # of smells I can take in at that speed is amazing; it saves me the time and effort of walking which would have taken me 10-times longer to cover that kind of ground. My ears flap around, too, which is fun and sometimes too much air gets in and I sneeze uncontrollably...not fun.


You haven't lived until you've taken in smells at 35mph

Is it because I look so cool and people always smile and point at me? I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.

Is it because the back seat is a great place to kick it old skool? You bet! When I finally tire from standing or I'm just too beat from an intense play session and can't stand in the first place I'm all about curling up and making the back seat my own


Kickin' it, old skool

I think most of all I just like to be around mom and dad wherever they go. I'm not that annoying when I'm in the car and I stay in the back seat so I'm not much of a bother and they enjoy getting me out of the house; gotta love that! When dad's new wagon shows up from Germany I'll have to get used to being in the back cargo portion which doesn't have windows, but I'm sure my guile and charm will result in me getting to sit in the back seat with a window in no time. Suckers...

Until next time, I rule.

No comments: